We offer flexibility and assistance
at any step of the project
- Residues testing
- Acute and chronical toxicit
- And others…
- And other …
Routes of administration
It will depend on the target species, test item and test system:
- Per os
Analytical and clinical chemistry testing
It concentrate on method validation and measurement of test items and their metabolites in foodstuffs of animal origin (tissues, plasma, milk, eggs, excrements).
Why working with us?
High quality service
Our dedicated veterinary department provides a wide range of in vivo but also analytical testing services that are carried out with respect to the OECD and the EU principles of Good Laboratory Practices
We develop and conduct customized studies to ensure that the safety and efficacy assessments fit with your test item.
We test various items
We can evaluate pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, veterinary, chemical and agrochemical test items.
Our facilities are equipped with high performance LC/MS-MS, multiple chromatography systems, small-animal imaging (X-Ray micro-CT microtomography, in vivo bioluminescence imaging).
We can adapt study designs to meet our customer’s specific needs.
These specialty designs include among others microsurgery, immunotherapy studies in humanized animal models, disease models development and evaluations, coagulation studies, stem cell therapy, vaccine efficacy and safety, biologicals pharmacokinetics...
Our infrastructures meet the highest standards
- Hygiene (Specified Pathogen Free animals)
- Ethics (in-house ethical committee)
- Animal welfare (2010-63-UE Directive, FELASA…)
- Biosafety (ventilated cages; BL2 –BL3 facilities)
Are you conducting pre-clinical activities using animal models?
We work with mouse, rat and rabbit models (spontaneous, induced, transgenic).
Here are some example of models:
- Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH) models (mouse)
- Fibrosis Model (rat)
- ACLF (Acute-on-Chronic Liver Failure) Model (rat)
We have a strong expertise in specialized area and assist our customers in their specific research projects related to the following fields:
- Cell therapy
- Autoimmune and chronic diseases
Catheter-induced clothing (rabbit)
- B16 – Mouse Melanoma
- 4T1 – Mouse Mammary Carcinoma
- PancO2 – Mouse Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma
- CT26 – Mouse Colorectal Carcinoma
- GL261Lv – Mouse Glioblastoma
- HCT116 – Human Colorectal Carcinoma
- Colo205 – Human Colorectal Carcinoma
- PDX – Human Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Intra-splenic injection (mouse, rat)
- Intra-hepatic injection (mouse, rat, rabbit)
- Intra-portal injection (mouse, rat)
- Intra-mammary injection (mouse)
- Catheterization of bile duct (rat)
- Partial hepatectomy (mouse)
- Injection under the capsular kidney (rat)
- Renal Ischemia Reperfusion Injury (IRI model in mouse)
- Knee and joint surgery (rabbit and mouse)
- Partial meniscectomy (rat)
- Osteoarthritis Rabbit Model after Transection of the Right Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACLT model)
- Rheumatoid arthritis rat models: Collagen induced arthritis (CIA) and Streptococcal cell walls (SCW)
- Centro-medullar implant into the knee (rat)
- Osseous defects (rat)
- ImmunoAssays incuding IHC analyses
- Qualitative analysis
- Quantitative analysis
- Small compounds
- Cell sorting: enrichment, purification and cloning of different populations
- Multiparametric analysis for phenotyping: various types of cells
- Intracellular cytokine secretion: CBA or immunostaining
- Cell proliferation: Ag-specific proliferation, CFSE, BrdU, KI67, …
- Cell cycle: G1 –S –G2 –M relative content
- Cell viability: PI (necrosis) and AnnexinV (apoptosis) cells
- MHC Dextramer™ technology
- Fluorescent proteins
- Multiplex Immunoassay on microbeads