Diamond Taq® polymerase is a highly thermostable enzyme produced and purified from recombinant Escherichia coli bacterium containing the Thermus aquaticus DNA Polymerase gene. The expressed enzyme catalyzes 5’?3’ synthesis of DNA with no detectable 3’?5’ proof reading exonuclease activity. This enzyme has the “extendase” activity allowing TA cloning.
Diamond Taq® polymerase is particularly recommended for PCR applications that require ultra low levels of bacterial & fungal DNA in Diagnostic and demanding Research fields. Visual confirmation of pipetting (inert red dye) can be included in the storage buffer, see Red Diamond Taq®.
Diamond Taq® polymerase can be ordered according to your needs:
Under IVD process (please enquire):
- Shipment on dry ice
- Hard copy CoA
- Full traceability from production, storage to shipment
- Tracking number sent to the customer the day of the shipment
- Customized Fill & Finish. On request Diamond Taq® can be produced with an activity from 5 to 5000U/µl; a glycerol level from 1 to 50 %
Under Research process:
- Shipment at room temperature
- Full traceability from production to storage of the product