qPCR 96-well plates with the following features:
- Low profile
- Optical quality plastic
- Frosted for improved signal-to-noise ratio when compared to natural plates
- Can be cut into 16, 24, 32, 48-well pieces
These qPCR 96-well plate non-skirted, Low profile, frosted are made of a special polypropylene of optical quality and of medical grade and virgin quality.
The plates will allow you to generate more accurate and reproducible results, increased signal intensities, also when working with small volumes. Concerning the closing of the plate we propose either to use optical flat 8-cap strips or seals. These plates can be cut into 16, 24, 32, 48-well pieces.
- Virgin optical quality polypropylene blend, optimized for qPCR, which causes no background fluorescence.
- Extreme uniformity of wall thickness: thin wall at the bottom for optimal heat transfer, thicker wall at the top to minimize evaporation.
- Perfectly flat, thin-walled and rigid, but still flexible structure, with extreme uniformity. Avoid edge artifacts.
- Extensive visual and physical quality controls ensuring the highest consistency in quality of the products.
- Frosted plates can significantly increase signal-to-noise ratio when compared to natural plates. Thus, lower levels of fluorescence are detectable.
- The antistatic properties of our plastics minimize reagents adsorption to the tube walls, thus leading to higher yields and allowing the use of small reaction volumes.
- New super-tight closure and sealing properties reduce evaporation, leading to more reproducible results.
These plates must be preferencially used on BioRad - CFX96®, BioRad- Chromo 4™, BioRad - DNA Engine Opticon™ 2, BioRad - DNA Engine Opticon™ 1 and Techne - Quantica™ but are also compatible on Biometra Uno , Biometra Uno II , Biometra T1 (plus) , Biometra TGradiant , Biometra TProfessional , Biometra TRobot , Bioer XP Cycler, Bioer Life Express , CLP ATC 201 , CLP ATC 401 , Corbett Research Palm-Cycler™ , Eppendorf MasterCycler® , Eppendorf MasterCycler® gradient , Eppendorf MasterCycler® ep gradient , Eppendorf MasterCycler® ep gradient S , GRI G-storm GSI , GRI G-storm GSX , GRI G-storm GS4 , MJ Research/Bio-RadPTC-100, MJ Research/Bio-Rad PTC-200 , MJ Research/Bio-Rad PTC-221 , MJ Research/Bio-RadPTC-220 , MJ Research/Bio-Rad PTC-225 , MWG Primus 96 , MWG Primus HT Dualblock , MWGPrimus Multiblock System , Stratagene Robo-Cycler, Takara TP 600, Takara TP 650 , TakaraTP 3000, Techne Genius , Techne TouchGene , Techne FlexiGene/FlexiQuad , Techne TechGene , Techne Gene-E , Techne TC-412 , Techne TC-512 , ThermoHybaid PxE , ThermoHybaid OmniGene, ThermoHybaid PCR Express, ThermoHybaid Omn-E , ThermoHybaid TouchDown , ThermoHybaid Px2 , ThermoHybaid MBS, ThermoHybaid MBSR, ABI - Prism® SDS 7500 FAST, ABI - Prism® SDS 7900/7900 HT FAST, Life technologies - QuantStudio™ FAST, ABI9800 Fast Thermal Cycler and ABI - StepOnePlus™.
The plate must be cut to be used on Bioer Little Genius , Biometra Tpersonal , Biometra T3/T3000 , GRI G-storm GSI , GRI G-storm GSX , GRI G-storm GS4 , MJ Research/Bio-Rad Mini , ThermoHybaid PCR sprint and ABI - StepOne™