qPCR 96-well plates with the following features:
- High profile
- Optical quality plastic
- White for improved signal-to-noise ratio when compared to natural or frosted plates
Our qPCR 96-well plate sub-skirted, high profile, white are made of a special polypropylene of optical quality and of medical grade and virgin quality.
The plates will allow you to generate more accurate and reproducible results, increased signal intensities, also when working with small volumes. Concerning the closing of the plate we propose either to use optical flat 8-cap strips or seals. If optical seals are used with these plates for the use of ABI instruments, it is recommended to use a compression pad.
- Virgin optical quality polypropylene blend, optimized for qPCR, which causes no background fluorescence.
- Extreme uniformity of wall thickness: thin wall at the bottom for optimal heat transfer, thicker wall at the top to minimize evaporation.
- Perfectly flat, thin-walled and rigid, but still flexible structure, with extreme uniformity. Avoid edge artifacts.
- Their very rigid stabilized frame will help you Avoid robotic handling problems due to plate warping.
- Extensive visual and physical quality controls ensuring the highest consistency in quality of the products.
- White plates significantly increase signal-to-noise ratio when compared to natural or frosted plates. Thus, lower levels of fluorescence are detectable.
- The antistatic properties of our plastics minimize reagents adsorption to the tube walls, thus leading to higher yields and allowing the use of small reaction volumes.
- New super-tight closure and sealing properties reduce evaporation, leading to more reproducible results.
These plates must be preferencially used on ABI - GeneAmp® SDS 5700, ABI - Prism® SDS 7000, ABI - Prism® SDS 7300, ABI - Prism® SDS 7500, ABI - Prism® SDS 7700, ABI - Prism® SDS 7900/7900 HT, ABI- ViiA7™,Life technologies - QuantStudio™, ABI GeneAmp® PCR System 9600, ABI2700 Thermal Cycler and ABI2720 Thermal Cycler but are also compatible on Analytik jena - qTower, BioRad - iQ™, BioRad - iQ™5, BioRad - My iQ™, Stratagene/Agilent - Mx3000P™ , Stratagene/Agilent - Mx3005P™, Stratagene/Agilent - Mx4000™ , Eppendorf - MasterCycler® ep realplex , Esco - Swift™ Spectrum 96 , ABIGeneAmp® PCR System 9700 and ABIVerity
If you are using an ABI cycler with FAST block, please go for low profile plates (RT-PL96-AF).