The Smart Illuminator is a compact and thin LED Illuminator to detect nucleic acid fragments on stained gels.
- Size : 210D x 210W x 30H (mm)
- Viewing surface : 120 x 70 (mm)
- LED Wavelength : 470 nm
- Amber filter: amber filter shield with metal frame
- LED arrangements: matrix for two-side illumination
- LED lifetime: 50,000 hours
- Compatible with mini gel size (mm): 110 x 60 & 55 x 60
- Weight : 2.3 Kg
High sensitivity: Up to 0.5 ng
No risk of DNA decay: The strong blue LEDs of the Smart Illuminator are less damaging than the UV lamps that are well-known to decay DNA gel.
Compatibility: The strong blue LEDs of the Smart Illuminator can be used with the common nucleic acid dyes (e.g. EtBr, SYBR® Safe, SYBR Gold, SYBR® Green I & II, SYPRO® Ruby, SYPRO® Orange, Coomassie Fluor™ Orange stains, GelGreen, GelRed and Lumitein™ Protein Gel Stain).
Compact: The Smart Illuminator is the thinnest illuminator in the world with only 30 mm in height.
User Friendly: Easy to view and cut gel - NO need to wear amber glasses.