Typical location of phosphoryl groups
The addition of a phosphoryl group can occur on Serine (Ser), Threonine (Thr) and Tyrosine (Tyr) side chains via a phosphoester bond formation.
Length : Up to 60 amino acids
Purity : >95%, >90%, >85%, >70% or crude
Quantity : 1 mg minimum up to gram quantities, delivered as gross weight or net weight.
- Development of phospho-specific antibodies
- Mass standards for proteomic identification
- Assay development as phosphatase substrates
- Mapping and Quantifying Phosphorylation sites
- Cellular signaling/signal transduction pathways
- Studying structural PTMs that regulate protein function.
- Studying roles in disease pathologies including cancer, neurodegenerative and metabolic disorders.
Quantitative Analysis of ATM Phosphorylation in Lymphocytes.
Bakkenist CJ, Czambel RK, Lin Y, Yates NA, Zeng X, Shogan J, Schmitz JC.
DNA Repair. 2019 Aug 1;80:1-7
From AnaSpec (Eurogentec's US subsidiary) : Purified peptides SLAFEEGSQSTTISSLSEK(S1981) and SLAFEEG pS QSTTISSLSEK(p-S1981)
Regulation of folate and methionine metabolism by multisite phosphorylation of human methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase.
Zheng Y, Ramsamooj S, Li Q, Johnson JL, Yaron TM, Sharra K, Cantley LC.
Scientific reports. 2019 Mar 12;9(1):1-1
From AnaSpec (Eurogentec's US subsidiary) : Kinase substrate library