We provide custom synthesis of siRNA oligonucleotides and can assist you for the design of your sequences for free.
In addition, we also deliver ready-to-use negative and positive siRNA controls in order to monitor your siRNA experiment conditions.
Custom siRNA Duplexes
We offer multiple options available to synthesize the siRNA molecule that fits at best your need.
Get access to a collection of positive and negative controls for your siRNA assays.
miRNA Mimics & Inhibitors
We provide chemically synthesized RNA oligonucleotides optimized to mimic or inhibit miRNA molecules.
Ability to cross the cellular membrane
Some molecules improve transport through the cellular membrane:
- The use of a specific oligonucleotide modification such as cholesterol
- Lipophilic linkages such as methylphosphonate
- The incorporation of modified monomers (5-(1-propynyl)-2’-deoxy-Uridine (pdU) and 5-(1-propynyl)-2’-deoxyCytidine (pdC).
To increase the affinity and specificity of an RNA oligonucleotide, recommended modifications are:
- 2’-OMe-nucleotides (2’-O-Me-RNA)
- Phosphorothioate linkages
- C-5 methylated pyrimidine deoxy-nucleosides
- 5-(1-propynyl)-2’-deoxy-Uridine (pdU) and 5-(1-propynyl)-2’-deoxyCytidine (pdC) monomers