dUTP/UNG Additive for dTTP Kit Conversion
- Cat.Number : RT-UTPUNG-020
- Manufacturer Ref. :
- Shipping conditions : Ice delivery fees must be applied
E. coli Uracil-N-glycosylase (UNG) hydrolyses the release of free uracil from uracil-containing DNA. UNG efficiently hydrolyses single or double-stranded DNA, but not from oligomers (6 or less bases).
By using the dUTP/UNG blend, easily convert any dTTP MasterMix into a carryover prevention compatible kit in a single pipetting step.
Convert a dTTP MasterMix kit before first use:
- Thaw the MasterMix and the vial containing dUTP/UNG at RT
- Add the dUTP/UNG blend to the MasterMix vial as follow:
- 40 µL into 1.5 mL of 2X MasterMix
- 40 µL into 0.6 mL of 5X MasterMix
- 67 µL per 1 mL tube of 5X MasterMix
- 200 µL per 7.5 mL bottle of 2X MasterMix
- Gently homogenize the MasterMix by swirling the vial
- Follow MasterMix storage recommendation for the converted kit
Convert a qPCR reaction into a carryover ready assay (for Core kit):
- Thaw all required reagents
- Add 0.25 µL of dUTP/UNG per 20 µL reaction (final volume - refer to the TDS of the corresponding Core kit)
- Gently homogenize the Mix by pipetting or inverting the tube a few times. Spin down.
- Start the reaction
Core kits always contain dUTP/UNG blend. No need to buy extra kit converter.
|Storage & stability|