Select your qPCR kit in only 3 steps
format & options
2x Master Mix
- Ready-to-use all-in-one qPCR reagent
- Maximum reproducibility
- Minimal contamination risk
Components in separate tubes (Core Kits)
Individually optimized assay component
- Cost effective
- Maximum flexibility
- Maximum assay performance through component concentration optimization
Select your options
The inert blue dye included into Blue kits allows you to visualize dispensing errors at a glance and avoid aberrant results before they occur. This is particularly true when using white plates, known for their superior performances.
Blue additive is available to convert clear mixes.
Any trace of DNA molecule from previous reaction containing dUTP will be removed by the action of the UNG.
- UNG kits contain dUTP and UNG.
- dTTP kits can be converted by adding dUTP/UNG additive.