Explore Peptides Specifications
All of our Critical Raw Material Peptides follow a stringent QC process. We systematically check the basic peptide properties such as identity, appearance and purity. We also offer a large range of validated QC methods including water content determination, endotoxin and bioburden measurement, solubility testing and residual water or counter-ion content, among others.
Need to compare peptide grades?
- Added assurance for your high-profile projects
- Production process compliant with 21 CFR part 820 and ISO 13485
- Manufacturing in controlled areas under SOP’s, BR’s, with qualified equipment and staff
- Lot to lot reproducibility, consistency, and traceability
- Comprehensive QC testing and characterization
Testing of our Critical Raw Material beta-Amyloid peptides goes beyond the standard Purity and Mass spectrometry, by reporting results for Bioburden, Endotoxin, Monomer, and Peptide Content.
- Mass Spectrometry
- Peptide Purity
- Amino Acid Analysis
- Peptide Content
- Monomer Content
- Water Content