Our oligos accompany you
from research to commercialization
We have a strong background in oligonucleotide production and offer a good continuum from research to commercialization.
Our scientific experts work in state-of-the-art facilities to deliver quality products in accordance to the customer’s request.
Each oligo grade is accompanied with the appropriate documentation according to its usage.
|Dedicated Account Contact Person||Option||✓||✓||✓|
|Customized Fill & Finish||Option||Option||✓||✓|
|ISO 9001 Certified Process||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|ISO 13845 Certified Process||-||-||✓||✓|
|Qualification/Validation [Equipment & Method]||-||Partial||✓||✓|
|Stringent QC Tests [validated]||-||✓||✓||✓|
|Batch Record [Archived for 5 years]||-||-||Partial||Full|
|Certificate of Analysis [CoA]||-||✓||✓||✓|
- We produce oligonucleotides from small to large scales.
- Various modifications are available with proprietary IP-friendly solutions.
- We can adapt and customize any production [synthesis scale, purification, fill & finish, QC].
- We offer custom formulation and packaging.
- We manufacture Oligos since 1985
- We have a strong expertise in complex oligo synthesis
- Our certified clean-rooms are equipped with state-of-the-art material
- Our employees are trained to operate in GMP environment
- We are ISO 13485 Certified
- We produce oligos for IVD in Classified cleanrooms
- Continuous risk management process
- Stringent product release QC criteria
- Comprehensive internal batch records
A dedicated account manager is assigned to each project.
We encourage regular discussions to ensure clear understanding of manufacturing requirements and specifications. In addition, our technical experts are available for consultation on all aspects of manufacturing and quality system.
- Synthesis scale from μg to multi-grams
- Dedicated equipment and reagents
- Development of custom modifications
- Custom mixes of backbones
- Ion Exchange UHPLC (IEX-UHPLC)
- Reverse-Phase UHPLC (RP-UHPLC)
- Dual UHPLC
- Ultrafiltration [Large scale only]
- Dedicated purification columns available
- Typical QC Release Methods
- Quantification (UV spectrophotometry)
- Physical inspection
- Mass Spectrometry : ESI-TOF, MALDI-TOF, LC-MS
- Ion Exchange UHPLC (IE-UHPLC)
- Reverse-Phase UHPLC (RP-UHPLC)
- Optional QC Release Methods
- Customized QC Release Methods
- Product Stability Testing
- Customized mixtures of individual oligonucleotides
- Conjugated oligonucleotides (HRP, AP, synthetic peptides, proteins)
- Lyophilized, dried or in solution (H2O, Tris Buffer or custom Buffer)
- Bulk or aliquoted into tubes or plates
- Customized fill & finish
- Customized packaging and labeling
What you get
Partnering with us means that you will receive a IVD grade Quality Product.
You have the guarantee of a full controlled process, traceability and consistent lot-to-lot reproducibility.
Your product is manufactured in cleanrooms with very low risk of contamination.
You benefit from a continuous project oversight and a real-time status update.
Quality Management System
As required by the ISO 13485 standard, we have implemented a comprehensive risk management system based on the FMEA (Failure Mode and Effects Analysis) to identify possible failure modes, determine their potential effect(s) on product manufacturing and identify actions to mitigate those failures.